Information sheets > Recipes
Almond Coconut Pikelets (Gluten Free)
• ¼-½ cup Almond Meal
• ¼ cup desiccated Coconut
• ¼ cup Potato Starch/Flour
• 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
• ½ tsp cream of tartar
• pinch salt
• 1 egg
• Pinch of salt
1. Add dry ingredients and mix well. (Can sift potato starch, cream of tartar and bicarb, or just
use a whisk to blend the dry ingredients together.)
2. Make a well and add egg, oil and enough buttermilk or milk to make mixture desired consistency.
Mix well. Use less liquid for pikelets and more for crepes.
3. Pre-heat non stick pan (add a little oil or butter if desired).
4. Add tablespoons of mixture and cook until bubbles appear, flip and cook other side
5. Serve with condiments of choice. Enjoy!
Grain free, gluten free, sugar
free. Very high protein content
means even though they are really light and fluffy, they will fill you up, stabilise blood
sugars, preserve muscle mass
and best of all, they're yummy!